Norm Geras, normally (as in all things) a man of exceptional judgment, has inexplicably chosen me to be the subject of this week’s Normblog profile.
His folly, or mine, here.*
*And while you’re there, don’t just focus on me (and why would you do that, anyway?): explore Norm’s blog. You’ll find it immensely rewarding.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Stupidity (sadredearth.com)
- Oliver Stone, Propagandist (sadredearth.com)
- Politics as a Continuation of War by Other Means (Update) (sadredearth.com)
- The Liberal Conscience (sadredearth.com)
- The Argument: Defense is Offensive (sadredearth.com)
2 thoughts on “The Normblog Profile of the sad red earth”
Far better reading than those Q&As at the back of Vanity Fair!
And you’re cited Lincoln and Sondheim as political and cultural heroes, respectively. What’s not to like?!
Jay, Let me know when youre ready to open the jazz club/restaurant.