America, the Greatest Country God ever gave Man, was built on three bedrock principles: Freedom. Liberty. And Fear — that someone might take our Freedom and Liberty. But now, there are dark, optimistic forces trying to take away our Fear — forces with salt and pepper hair and way more Emmys than they need. They want to replace our Fear with reason. But never forget — “Reason” is just one letter away from “Treason.” Coincidence? Reasonable people would say it is, but America can’t afford to take that chance.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Rev. Sir Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A’s March to Keep Fear Alive – October 30th in Washington, DC (offonatangent.blogspot.com)
- Stewart and Colbert announce ‘Rally To Restore Sanity’ and ‘March To Keep Fear Alive’ (inquisitr.com)
- Darrell B. Nelson: Keep Fear Alive (grantlawrence.blogspot.com)
- Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert plan Washington rallies October 30 (pinkbananaworld.com)
- October 30 (slacktivist.typepad.com)
- Stewart & Colbert Will Host “Restore Sanity”/”Keep Fear Alive” Rallies In Washington Oct. 30 (popcrunch.com)
- Mark Your Calendars For Oct 30, 2010: Rally To Restore Sanity (themoderatevoice.com)
- As many of you know, Stephen Colbert’s career began to take off when he was a… (sfgate.com)
- Stewart And Colbert To March On Washington With Facebook Fans (allfacebook.com)
- Jon Stewart Rally to Restore Sanity, Stephen Colbert March to Keep Fear Alive Planned (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
1 thought on “March to Keep Fear Alive”
There’s an op ed in today’s Post calling to task Colbert’s recent appearance at the migrant labor/immigration hearings: “How Stephen Colbert Became a Circus”. (I’d provide the link but you have to have a subscription to read.) I had to laugh.