Photographer Pierre Gleizes has worked for Greepeace for three of the four decades the environmental campaigning organization has been in existence. He has shot some of the organization’s most striking and well-known images. This year, Greenpeace turns forty. This video offers the photographer’s thoughts on his long career as journalist and activist.
Follow Greenpeace Video on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreenpeaceVideo.
- Greenpeace to Facebook: Unfriend Coal by Earth Day (news.change.org)
- Greenpeace Warns Africa of Overfishing Dangers (ecoworld.com)
- Greenpeace warns of unethical tuna supply (calgaryherald.com)
- Greenpeace Canada ranks canned tuna brands (cbc.ca)
- Hungarian Aluminum Plant Still Causing Environmental Damage (ecoworld.com)
- Greenpeace Crashes Koch Brothers’ Semi-Secret Party (planetsave.com)