My previous post accounts for why I have spent the past 26 hours feeling miserably reptilian, tossed to the side of the road, catatonic on my back. Tssssssssssss.
I am miserably persistent, too. I researched data recovery programs – free data recovery programs, which are, especially in trial forms, as good at the full-price software – and I selected five of the most commonly lauded. The first program, MiniTool Power Data Recovery 6.6, with a little date and extension filtering, was able to discover the never saved and named file: 2,547 words researched and linked over six hours.
I am, one might say, saved. I proceed to finish writing. See you tomorrow. 🙂
- Gottagetarecovery.com Reveals Its Best Data Recovery Technology to Date (prweb.com)
- How to Use File Recovery Software (answers.com)
- DataRecoveryAgents.com Ushers in New Era of Information in Pursuit for Best Data Recovery Products (prweb.com)
- 24 Hour Data Saves the Night with Recent RAID Recovery (prleap.com)
- The Road to Data Recovery (techwench.com)