The riddle is “What’s the difference between Rick Perry and Osama bin Laden?” The answer is “Mohammed Atta.”
The mainstream news media played carnival barker to this man’s entry into the GOP presidential primary race, then immediately turned on Perry’s implication of treason against Fed Chair Ben Bernanke as if such behavior from Perry – who last year spoke of Texas seceding from the union – was somehow news. That would be news itself if the MSM hadn’t long since devolved into a caddie for how politicians play the game, mostly just handing players the club they call for. But that what you see below, this New Apostolic Reformationist convening his army of God, represents one of the U.S.’s two main political parties and was touted by the MSM as a heavyweight contender for the presidency is today’s commentary about how we live on it.
Give this man a Sunday morning TV pulpit and a sex scandal.
- The GOP’s Media-Manufactured Messiahs (sadredearth.com)
- Michele Bachmann and Christian Taqiyya (sadredearth.com)
- Secessionist Rick Perry thinks Bernanke doing his job is treasonous (americablog.com)
- The Stupidity Sweepstakes (themoderatevoice.com)
- Perry’s Bernanke slam sparks Republican ire (capitolhillblue.com)
- Bruce Bartlett: Rick Perry is an idiot (crooksandliars.com)
- Rick Perry Still Hates the Fed [Quoted] (gawker.com)
- Perry: Bernanke is ‘Almost Treasonous,’ Obama Doesn’t Love America (littlegreenfootballs.com)